Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Picture Day

Today was picture day for our travel group. First you can see Cindy and Rachel dressed in her authentic chinese outfit for tourists. Next is the picture of our travel group. Today we also received the news all of our paperwork has been reviewed and accepted by the US and they will give Rachel a visa, and tomorrow we take some sort of oath. Otherwise it was a lazy day, as they all will be from here on out. We are itching to get home, but not looking forward to the 24 hour travel time...

1 comment:

Allie, Katie and Harper's Mom said...

Cindy,

I have checked your blog daily
and I have loved all the updates
I cant wait to meet your little
one in person!!! I'm so glad you
posted this last photo I will be
able to show it to Kelly. When
he thinks he's too old to go
again!!!

Hugs,

Sindy